Pursuant to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC The General Data Protection Regulation), which will apply from May 25, 2018, the National Institute of Statistics, its territorial directorates and other subordinated institutions have the obligation to process safely and only for the specified purposes, the data with character the staff you provide us about you, a member of your family, or another person in your household.
The purpose of data collection is statistical and scientific research. The required data is required to obtain official, aggregate statistical information, with the indication that if the questionnaire contains besides mandatory topics and optional topics, your obligation to respond only refers to the subject matter.
The registered information is intended for use by the National Institute of Statistics in order to fulfill its obligation as the main producer of official statistics and coordinator of the National Statistical System. The data provided by you under the applicable statistical legislation is subject to processing and dissemination in aggregate form, which does not allow the person to identify later.
- the right to information;
- the right of access to data;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to delete data (the "right to be forgotten");
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to opposition;
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision;
- the right to contact the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data;
- the right to appeal to the courts
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;